A quick and easy dinner to get going, it is ready from cutting board to plate in about 30 minutes.
Shrimp and Brussel Sprout Stir Fry with Gnocci
- 1/2 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 cup brussel sprouts, cleaned and cut in half
- 1 cloved garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup gnocci
- 1/2 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- PEEL and devein your shrimp, set aside. Clean your brussel sprouts by removing any damaged or wilted outer leaves and slice in half from top to bottom.
- SAUTE shrimp in butter and olive oil with a little salt until browned, remove from saute pan.
- SAUTE brussel sprouts about 10 minutes until golden and crispy brown, add to shrimp you set aside a few minutes before.
- MELT 1 tbsp butter in the same saute pan you used for the shrimp and brussel sprouts. Keep the heat on medium low until you have finished cooking the gnocci.
- BRING a pot of salted water to a boil, add gnocci. As soon as they float to the top, use a slotted spoon to remove and place in the saute pan with the melted butter. Turn your heat up to medium high and add the shrimp and brussel sprouts back in. Add your minced garlic, adjust seasonsings with salt and pepper.
- SAUTE for 3-5 minutes until everything is piping hot and crispy brown. Serve in a shallow dish
This is a CCK original recipe.
If you love shrimp, brussel sprouts and gnocci – this is another super fast dinner idea that will definitely please your tastebuds