Halibut and Sweet Potato Zoodles with Quinoa
- 1/2 cup quinoa
- 1 sweet potato, zoodled
- Curry Powder to taste
- Salt and Pepper
- PREHEAT oven to 400 degrees.
- Zoodle up your sweet potatoes, toss in a bowl with a small amount of olive oil, salt, pepper, and 1 tsp of curry powder. (I happened to have bought some really spicy curry, so I didn't use that much, you can use to taste). Using a sheet of parchment paper, spread out your zoodles. Place in the oven and bake until crispy brown.
- COOK quinoa according to package directions.
- SEASON your halibut with salt and pepper. Add a small amount of oil and butter to a saute pan. Saute the halibut in crispy.
- Serve in a shallow bowl, and make a side salad if you don't feel like this is enough food.
CCK Original Recipe