I love zoodles! If you garden, and you grow zucchini, a zoodle cutter can be your bff! After you have eaten enough zucchini to fill an elephant, fried, sauteed, frittered, frozen and packed in the freezer, and they STILL keep coming – make zoodles.
This year (2017) I planted only 1 each of green zucchini and 1 yellow squash plant. Lesson learned, these things are prolific. (Last year, I had planted about 6 and was drowning in squash).Print
Chicken Parmesan Meatballs with Zucchini Zoodles
- 1 medium Zucchini, zoodled
- 1/2 red onion, sliced thin
- 4-5 Cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Prepared Chicken Parmesan Meatballs (link soon)
- ZOODLE up your zucchini, slice your onions and tomatoes and add to a shallow saute pan.
- COOK over medium heat until the zoodles are al dente.
- SERVE! Could not be any easier!
This is an original recipe for Cove Circle Kitchen