Puff Pastry – enough said.
Baked Eggs in Puff Pastry
- 1 sheet puff pastry (thawed for 30 minutes)
- 1 egg per pastry
- Parmesan Cheese and Chives to taste.
- Preheat oven to 400. Using a bowl, or other utensil, cut 5 inch circles from puff pastry.
- Roll up the edges of the crust about 1/2 inch and press into place.
- Bake for 7 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and break an egg into the middle of each puff – return to the oven and continue to bake until done – depending on your yolk preferences, another 6-8 minutes.
- Remove and garnish with a pinch of parmesan cheese, some chives, salt and pepper.