I love chicken noodle soup. Anytime of the year, summer too. It’s a go-to meal when anything is bothering you.
This soup freezes well without the pasta. Cook it separately and add as desired.
- Chicken, whole
- 3 medium carrots, sliced
- 3 stalks celery, sliced
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- fresh parsely, salt and pepper to taste
How to Do It:
- Place chicken in a large pot, cover with water, season with salt and pepper. Add vegetables, simmer until chicken is falling off the bone. Remove and let cool, then debone.
- Add chicken back to the stock pot, test for seasonings.
- Add rotini and simmer for 10 minutes or until pasta is done.
- **** This soup freezes well without the pasta. Cook it separately and add as desired.